Tuesday, August 18, 2009

got the port

Cyndi got her port in today installed into her chest. Prayers were answered as she had to face going to surgery again with her anxiety and she did well. Her friend Liz was gracious enough to come up and help with whatever was needed which was mostly one on one talking with cyndi. Muchos Gracious goes out to her husband as well for lending her to us, as well as all you husbands out there whose wives have been helping our family. People helping with the boys and especially mr busy jakob (he's a blast but man high energy) have been great, the help with meals gosh i could go on and on. Blessings to you all for loving on us thru this. We dont know why we have to travel this road, but just wanted to thank everyone for pushing us thru the rocks and over the bumps.

2 comments:

  1. Love you, eric and cyndi - and the boyz. Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, I will be there whenever I can leave here, my heart is there always..I wish I could be there more..I miss u Cyndi when Im not there.

    ReplyDelete