Sunday, August 30, 2009

Escape to Tahoe

Well I am finally writing about chemo. I just now feel good enough to do it. Well it is something you will never understand until you go thru it, and now I know. I really dont have words to describe how hard it was. The nauseau rolled in around exactly 24 hrs after and that wasnt as bad as the chemo brain, or headache. I was pretty much debilitated for 6 days. I would try to get out of bed, but that would last about 10 minutes. I am so greatful that my hubby packed and took me to tahoe. I felt so much better. We had an evening walking on the beach at sunset that I will never forget. My prince charming Eric took me away from all the pain of the last 12 days and we strolled along one of my most favorite places in the world. I felt humane again, I got such HOPE again. I really didnt know if I would ever come out of chemo pit, but I feel good today, on day 10 after chemo, thanks to much prayer and escape. I feel that with Jesus help I can face chemo again in 5 days, and now have the hope to know I will again come out of chemo fog. Thanks to everyone who made it all happen and all your prayers. P.S. I just got home from Bethel worship where I heard a song in the heavenlies that was played that was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard and I felt an angel around me.

1 comment:

  1. Cyndi Lou, I love the dress you all looked great and I really like the hair cut...nice..but my favorite is the pink wig?? B52's look? I think its you!! Love you..

    ReplyDelete