Tuesday, September 8, 2009

our songs thru this winter season

My theme song thru this all , the song Jesus speaks hope to me
Mighty to Save
Savior He can move my mountains
My God is mighty to save me
He is Mighty to save
Forever Author of Salvation
He rose and conquors my grave
Jesus conquors my grave

Eric's theme song Lifehouse Broken
I am here still waiting though I still have my doubts
I am damaged at best,
Like You have already figured out,
I am falling apart, I am barely breathing
With a broken heart , that is still beating
In the pain there is Healing
In Your Name I fing meaning
So I am holding on, I m holding on, I'm barely holding on 2 You
I am hanging on another day, just to see what you will throw my way
and I am hanging on to the words you say,
You say that I will be ok

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful song...hold on to those words of strength and encourangement and know that we love you dearly. Mom & Meetra

    ReplyDelete