Friday, July 17, 2009

1st news

got news from routine mammogram-I turned 40 so I called soroptomist for free mammogram-like I should when I turned 40 , and guess what it was there, they called me back 3 times to do more testing before I got the call on June 24th from the doctor, there was some cancer in the lump they found. I felt the lump now, because I knew what to feel for but 3 months previous when I had my doctor do a breast exam in the office her nor me knew of any lump, I was just getting over nursing a baby a few months previous, with 4 boys, one being only 1 and 1/2, turning 40 this was the last thing on my mind. I have always been so healthy, ate right, exercised, didnt drink, I had none of the risks,plus I was only 40-wow, I never did my once a month exams in shower, didnt think It would happen to me-how wrong I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment